bigphotodan.ca

Monday, November 22, 2010

Long Key State Park

AKA Camper's Paradise.
from Monday the 15 to Saturday the 20th of November:
I haven't posted all week because we were without internet, so here it is with a little delay. The place is fantatastic we are in the keys about 65 miles from Key West, the campsite is on the beach and the ocean is shallow, you can walk half a mile in the ocean before you are waist deep. Needless to say the sunrise is at your door every morning. It is opened to all type of campers quite a few of them camping in small tents.When I arrived I setup a tripod that I pegged to the groung and left it there for the duration of my stay. Here are two pictures I took from this position, the first one right after the setup and the other at night a 19 minutes exposure that reaveling the star movement in the form of a trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment