bigphotodan.ca

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Last Preparations

Well the departure is tomorow so today was the day of the last preparations. This morning it was the car stuff I had an appointment at the garage for an oil change, I like the syntetic it's better when towing and I'll be due for an other when I come back since I should do more then 15000 km on this roadtrip. Also I had a tie rod to replace on the left side and got the alignement done at the same time it makes for a more relaxing drive. Filled the gas tank, the winshield washer fluid and passed trough the car wash. I also check the air pressure on the trailer and the car including the spares.


Everything is packed up and ready to go including the note on the dashboard : (don't forget to unplug the trailer from the wall.) I only forgot once but my wife makes sure she reminds me once in a while. :)

Tomorow is a small driving day we have only 240 miles / 385 km. to do, we are going to Howes Caverns near Cobelskill NY. We should arrive early enough to visit the caverns, otherwise we will visit them the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment